This is "compilation" of rare and unreleased VOND (Mortiis) music. This LP features the first VOND release, the "Håvard-Vond" 7" from 1993, reissued on vinyl for the first time, and 3 unreleased songs, recorded in 1995, intended to be released as a 10" charmingly entitled "AIDS to the People". These songs have never seen the light of day untill now.
The tracks on "The Great Corrupter" are originally taken from "The Great Deceiver" from 2016. and have been masterfully violated and corrupted by artists and bands which Mortiis greatly admire and respect. - IsraBox (20.04.2017)
cd1: 01. The Great Leap (Godflesh - Extended Version) [4:53] 02. Doppelganger (Die Krupps - Extended Version) [5:40] 03. Hard to Believe (Chris Vrenna - Extended Version) [5:32] 04. Too Little Too Late (PIG) [4:06] 05. Road To Ruin (Prurient - Extended Version) [5:37] 06. Sins of Mine (Apoptygma Berzerk - Extended Version) [7:05] 07. The Seed of Greed (John Fryer - Extended Version) [4:48] 08. Scalding The Burnt (FLESH) [3:44] 09. Road to Ruin (Axegrinder) [5:02] 10. Hard To Believe (Rhys Fulber - Extended Version) [8:03] 11. The Shining Lamp of God (Chris Vrenna Mix) [4:43] 12. Demons Are Back (Chris Vrenna Mix) [4:55] 13. The Ugly Truth (Chris Vrenna Mix) [3:46] 14. Doppelganger (Chris Vrenna Mix) [4:23] 15. The Great Deceiver (Chris Vrenna Mix) [4:40] cd2: 01. The Ugly Truth (Je$us Loves Amerika) [3:51] 02. The Great Leap (Le Prince Harry) [4:26] 03. Bleed Like You (Manes) [6:01] 04. Too Little Too Late (Output/Electronics) [6:47] 05. Sins of Mine (Katscan) [7:20] 06. Hard to Believe (In Slaughter Natives) [4:37] 07. Feed The Greed (Cease2Xist) [3:57] 08. Demons Are Back (Technomancer Feat. Angst Pop) [5:23] 09. Sins of Mine (Raison D´Etre) [6:51] 10. Doppelganger (Wumpscut) [3:26] 11. Geisteskrank [3:33] 12. Road To Ruin (Deutsch Nepal) [4:28] 13. Bleed Like You (Merzbow) [4:57]
01. All Sinners Gonna Die [1:28] 02. Smiling Skull Ring [3:03] 03. Helsinki Sin City [3:11] 04. Shooting Star [2:14] 05. Rotten Flesh and Bone [3:18] 06. Corpse Reviver [3:14] 07. Desperadio [3:54] 08. Stewed, Screwed and Tattoed [2:56] 09. Fool for a Day [2:54] 10. First to Sleep (Six Feet Deep) [3:11] 11. I Won't Let It Die [2:26] 12. Be What You Wanna Be [3:10] 13. (The World Is Going) Down the Drain [3:19]
Večeras je Svetska noć knjiga. Umesto plave svetlosti ekrana kompjutera i mobilnih uređaja, ne morate trkom na večernje kolektivno druženje ljubitelja knjiga (OK; ko voli i tako) - dovoljno je da sami, pred spavanje, upalite noćno svetlo kraj glave, fino se ušuškate u krevet, knjigu u šake i pročitate makar jedno poglavlje omiljenog štiva.
Papirno, podrazumeva se.
Ma šta danas, večeras... Svaki dan je Noć knjige. 😉
When news broke of the pedophilia scandal in Ireland's Catholic Church and how it affected men of his generation, Jake Burns was inspired to once again write songs that dealt with injustice and how it ravaged the lives of ordinary people. In 2013, Stiff Little Fingers eagerly began work on a new album, financed by their fans through a crowdfunding campaign, and in 2014, "No Going Back" was released. This is reissued version bonused with album demos and a live track.
01. Liars's Club [3:43]
02. My Dark Places [4:08]
03. Full Steam Backwards [4:19]
04. I Just Care About Me [3:16]
05. Don't Mind Me [3:11]
06. Guilty As Sin [3:50]
07. One Man Island [3:46]
08. Throwing It All Away [3:25]
09. Good Luck With That [2:47]
10. Trail Of Tears [4:36]
11. Since Yesterday Was Here [4:07]
12. When We Were Young [4:24]
13. Liars's Club (Demo) [3:06]
14. My Dark Places (Demo) [4:04]
15. Full Steam Backwards (Demo) [4:09]
16. I Just Care About Me (Demo) [3:19]
17. Don't Mind Me (Demo) [3:11]
18. Guilty As Sin (Demo) [2:16]
19. One Man Island (Demo) [3:48]
20. Throwing It All Away (Demo) [3:09]
21. Good Luck With That (Demo) [2:48]
22. Trail Of Tears (Demo) [4:02]
23. Since Yesterday Was Here (Demo) [3:41]
24. When We Were Young (Demo) [3:26]
25. My Dark Places (Acoustic Version) [4:02]
26. When We Were Young (Live At Oxford (O2 Academy 08.11.2013) [3:25]
The acclaimed Danish duo has recently received coverage from NPR, Stereogum, Noisey, Nylon, Brooklyn Vegan and Q. Now LA based, The Raveonettes are Sun Rose Wagner (guitar and vocals) and Sharin Foo (bass, guitar and vocals). Widely credited as one of the key influences in the garage rock revival of the noughties, The Raveonettes have rightfully earned their place in Rock'n'Roll history. Revered by the likes of Tom Petty, Dave Gahan (Depeche Mode), Julian Casablancas (The Strokes), Little Steven and Johnny Marr, to name but a few, the band continue to evolve sonically and visually as their live shows continue to captivate audiences around the world. Their music is characterized by close vocal harmonies combined with hard-edged electric guitar sounds and liberal doses of noise. Their songs juxtapose the simplicity of 50s and 60s rock with intense electric instrumentation, driving beats, and dark lyrical content.
The Great Gathering 2CD - Live at O2 Brixton Academy 04.11.2016.
The whole Killing Joke's concert is being recorded by the Live Here Now team for release as "The Great Gathering Live At Brixton" on 2xCD, 3xLP and download formats. Recorded live on Friday 4th November 2016, mixed over the weekend, and released the following Monday. Self-released via Pledge Music.