(2017) The Eden House are a post-goth musical collective who've been seen headlining festivals in the UK, Germany, Belgium and Poland. On their third full-length album, "Songs For The Broken Ones" they've collaborated with Monica Richards of Faith & The Muse on 8 of the 12 tracks. Other lead vocalists include Kelli Ali of Sneaker Pimps and Lee Douglas of Anathema and musicians include Bob Loveday of Penguin Café Orchestra and Van Morrison and Simon Hinkler of The Mission. Formed in 2009 by Stephen Carey with Tony Pettitt of Fields of the Nephilim, they've regularly attracted caliber collaborators such as Julianne Regan of All About Eve, Pink Floyd's sound engineer Andy Jackson and Phil Manzanera of Roxy Music. - IsraBox (16.06.2017)
01. Cuenta Aitras [4:05] 02. Gure Herria [3:17] 03. Rude Boys Into Action! [3:02] 04. Egun Hartan [2:53] 05. Descubriras [3:58] 06. Norberari Begira [3:40] 07. Edaten [4:01] 08. Rose Tattoo [3:14] 09. Izarretan [3:16] 10. Kalearen Ahotsa [3:28] 11. 500 Urte ETA Bizirik [2:56] 12. Izan Zirelako [3:29] 13. Beware (Oxymoron) [3:11]
01. Quiero comerme tu cerebro [3:16] 02. Otro puto concierto de rock'n'roll [2:38] 03. Ella trabaja en la morgue [2:30] 04. Jose Culo [2:42] 05. Olor a sobaco [2:30] 06. La rebelion de las computadoras [2:09] 07. Una transfusion para Nosferatu [1:57] 08. El hijo del empresario [2:28] 09. Tema de Loquillo (Woody Woodpecker song) [0:56] 10. Angelina no come nada [2:17] 11. El Ekeko [2:17] 12. Quiero regresar a Godoy Cruz [3:49] 13. En la heladera [2:37] 14. El hijo del empresario (reprise) [1:15] 15. Te bañas en vino de Madeira [2:58] 16. Robox [2:10]
Časovnici zaista postoje, ali VREME je samo jedan konstrukt oko čijeg postojanja smo se svi međusobno dogovorili tako što smo uzeli neko rastojanje (jednu rotaciju Zemlje i jednu Sunčevu orbitu), to izdelili na segmente, tim segmentima dodelili nazive. Iako on ima svoju svrhu, mi smo sebe reprogramirali da živimo svoje živote po tom konstruktu kao da je on stvaran. Pobrkali smo taj naš zajednički konstrukt sa nečim opipljivim, i tako postali njegovi robovi.
Ovim povodom je Isabelle Corbisier (zvanični Tuxedomoon biograf) jutros na Fejsbuku objavila da će njena knjiga "Music for vagabonds: the Tuxedomoon chronicles" (2008) za nekoliko dana biti dostupna u pdf formatu za free download.
Faust has recorded a new album. It is entitled "Fresh Air" and differs in several respects from its predecessor "Just Us", from the year 2014. At the time, the recordings were made at Peron's rehearsal studio in Schiphorst in northern Germany, hypnotic pieces with the kind of noisemaking the band is known for. The words and music and noise fall together continuously, sometimes a track is created completely from the free interplay of the forces that emerge when the musicians in the session approach each other. "Enlightened dilettantism" is the term used by faUSt. The story of the band can tell that tale nicely. The only plan is for the band to take off without a plan. "We let the music play through us," says Jean-Herve Peron. Everything else is up to the listener, to make his own film. Jean-Herve Peron has a little tip for us: Listen to the fish.
Riot in Melbourne - Live at the Palace Theatre, Melbourne, Australia 1989
In September 88 Sonic Youth went out on tour and by early 89 had reached Australia. This recording is taken from a live FM radio broadcast recorded at the band s show at The Palace Theatre in Melbourne on 19th January 1989, and captures an act quickly reaching the peak of their creative powers. Featuring a set focusing on tracks from "Daydream Nation", alongside some earlier material, this CD captures a group clearly enjoying their newly found success, but doing so without losing any of their original, challenging impetus.
Anti-Nowhere League frontman and founder Animal is a longtime fan of the Jamaican legends whose songs are covered here including The Slickers, Dandy Livingstone, The Kingstonians, Prince Buster etc. He is actually singing on this album... just recall the first part of "Woman" - it IS possible, even from Nicholas 'Animal' Culmer. Back to the roots?
01. Jonny Too Bad (3:08) - The Slickers
02. Susan Beware Of The Devil (3:19) - Dandy Livingstone
03. Singer Man (3:09) - The Kingstonians
04. Come In To My Palour (Said The Spider To The Fly) (2:57) - The Bleechers
05. Fat Man (3:11) - Derrick Morgan
06. Love Of Common People (2:50) - Nicky Thomas
07. Long Shot Kick De Bucket (2:47) - The Pioneers
Rancid have announced a brand new album "Trouble Maker" to be released on June 9th via Hellcat/Epitaph Records. This is the ninth studio album for the punk legends and the follow-up to 2014's critically acclaimed "…Honor Is All We Know". "Trouble Maker" was produced by Rancid's longtime producer and founder of Epitaph Records, Brett Gurewitz.
Psychobilly legends and one of the hardest working, ball breaking, out-an-out rockin' bands in the world. Led by the enigmatic Paul Fenech, The Meteors have been recording and touring for many years and never fail to impress their ever loyal fans. This CD covers much of the band's career and is a collection of live recordings and footage from the legendary Psychobilly haunts The Hellfire Club and The Klub Foot, plus promos for "Please Don't Touch" and "Chainsaw Boogie".
01. When A Stranger Calls (2:02) 02. Get Off My Cloud (2:05) 03. Sweet Love On My Mind (2:20) 04. Mutant Rock (2:23) 05. Rattlesnakin’ Daddy (1:46) 06. Don’t Touch The Bang Bang Fruit (1:47) 07. Maniac (2:29) 08. Wildcat Ways (2:21) 09. I Don’t Worry About It (3:26) 10. Go Buddy Go (3:15) 11. Rawhide (2:27) 12. Please Don’t Touch (2:32) 13. Chainsaw Boogie (5:23) 14. Who Do You Love (3:49)
Roger Waters, the creative power and songwriting force behind Pink Floyd, presents "Is This The Life We Really Want?", his first rock album in 25 years. The album is produced and mixed by Nigel Godrich (Radiohead, Paul McCartney, Beck, U2, "From the Basement"), and includes 12 new Roger Waters musical compositions and studio performances. Roger Waters' last studio album, 1992's "Amused To Death", was a prescient study of popular culture, exploring the power of television in the era of the First Gulf War. This long-awaited follow-up, "Is This The Life We Really Want?", is an unflinching commentary on the modern world and uncertain times, and a natural successor to such classic Pink Floyd albums as "Animals" and "The Wall". - IsraBox (31.05.2017)