Sunday 13 August 2017

When alone in a dark room


When alone in a dark room, how do you feel?


"Darkness. As mean as it sounds, do not treat darkness as your enemy, treat it as your friend. Darkness is the only place where no one will be able to see you but you'll able to see others. If I'm put in a dark room alone, I'll walk and study the room so that I'll know how the room is. Then it's crunch time. I may even dodge Ted Bundy inside my little awesomeness. He may not be able to see me, but I can see his actions as clearly as it can get. It's how awesome human eyes are as they adjust with the amount of light they've to provide crystal clear vision.

p.s.
All the above is true if I'm not thirsty in the middle of the night after watching a horror movie.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...